Thursday, November 1, 2007

raring to live on

i dont know what this is- a true-to-its-name [:P]senti[:O] feeling, a realisation or an entombed sense of belongingness to this place, but i feel a lot differently about pilani and BITS from how i used to in my early days.

4 n a half years is more than a fifth of my whole life. a longer period of time @ BITS than most BITSians spend. every six months, i would discover a new connection to this place, a new relation between my dreams and this place.

from being a place i never saw in my dreams to a place where i started hatching new dreams to a place i thought would help me realise my dreams and finally THE place of my dreams, Pilani has meant different things to me in all this while, but never so significant and inseparable as it is now. when i look back at my years @ BITS, i feel i spent the most enigmatic time here. a scary place, a dreamland, a solitary meadow, a wonderland, Pilani, it seems, wore so many masks over the years. feels like i was in a halloween party and it's only fitting that i'm writing this on the halloween's day. [;)]

and like any party one njoys, i am reluctant to move out of here. i came in and i'm abt to pack- the time inbetween seems to have flown in a flash. a lot remains unseen, undiscovered. these days, when i fall asleep and i dream, each night i see myself doing something i haven't yet done. n when i wake up, pilani seems to be clutching on harder.

i know it's time to leave. time to die. but .... i'm raring to live on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

from being a place i never saw in my dreams to a place where i started hatching new dreams to a place i thought would help me realise my dreams and finally THE place of my dreams, Pilani has meant different things to me in all this while, but never so significant and inseparable as it is now.
Quite true.